Bruhl MD1900+ Power Dryer
Using your Bruhl Power Dryer after every wash will help to eliminate water spotting or corrosion associated with natural drying. For best results always wash the motorcycle thoroughly before using the Dryer. Bruhl recommend a high quality anti corrosion wash such as SDoc100 Total Cleaner or WD-40 Total Wash.
Take care whilst using the power dryer around delicate areas such as paintwork, transfers and wiring looms etc. Keep the nozzle moving at all times taking care to expel water from hard to access areas. Do not allow the nozzle to remain in one place for prolonged periods or too close to the surface. Failure to observe this precaution may cause permanent damage to the motorcycle.
• No water streaks
• Helps to prevent rust
• Model: MD1900+
• Description: Single Turbine, with additional assisted heat.
• Voltage: AC 220-240V, 50HZ
• Turbine Power: 1400W Heat function: 500W
• Hose Length When Extended: 3 Metres
• Hose Length When Retracted: 1.5 Metres